An image from Kiruna in Sweden last week. This was a long trip with loads of miles covered to find clear skies and Aurora. We drove right across Arctic Scandinavia and got really clear sky in Sweden.
These trees were perfect and scouted during daylight, one of the few sections where the trees were sparse enough to capture the light around them.
5dmk ii 24mm f1.4 8 seconds @ 1.4 iso 800
This photo is in 13 groups
- Insight Astronomy Photographer of the Year 23,347 items
- A Landscape Photographers Art 1,851 items
- 2G's ~ by Admin Invitation Only ~ P/1 - C/2 9,908 items
- MY COLORS! Invited Only. Comment before post! 9,279 items
- I NEED A TREE. Post1 / Award 2 Comment before post! 16,566 items
- About You - (P2C2) 82,203 items