Hey, you! ANP! xoxo. Love, ANP.
I made this Valentine for me. If anyone else has ever struggled with depression and come out swinging, they'll probably understand this :)
My twelve step program is as follows:
1. Cut out a piece of brown construction paper
2. Added a scrap from a shirt I was tossing (Pic)
3. Trimmed a biz card and flipped it over (Pic)
4. Wrapped with another shirt scrap
5. Arranged some old computer keyboard letters to spell out "Welc*me Back" (Pic)
6. Printed out the picture with "black/white" setting
7. Drew a li'l heart in my favorite color on the back of a piece of paper
8. Sealed it all together with some clear packing tape
9. Glued old wine corks to the outside of an Ikea 'Kolibri' frame (Pic)
10. Smooshed the thing into the photo frame
11. Snapped a pic
12. Perched my valentine-to-self on my nightstand
As seen @ xoxoANP.com and buddhagrrl.com/how-to-be-a-buddhist-mom/buddhist-teaching... and mentioned at online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444327204577615330...