State Theatre, Martinez, Calif.

800 Ferry Street, Martinez, CA

 

from cinematreasures.org

"The State Theatre, designed by the firm of the Reid Brothers, opened in 1926 at Ferry and Ward Streets. It closed in 1931 due to fire damage, but was remodeled and reopened a year later. It operated until 1961. Since 1998, the building has housed the Contra Costa County Public Defenders office."

242 views
0 faves
4 comments
Taken on September 12, 2009