Summer is gone, the clocks have turned
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lay down, so I'm next you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, then at least your next to me,
And if I wake up, say its late love, get back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.
I have discovered the amazing Ed Sheeran!
I don't have photoshop right now, so I have been trying out Lightroom. I know, so blown out! I kinda like it though :)
What do you guys think?
It has not been easy lately, this is just me proving myself to still be alive haha. I am just plateauing, I'm struggling to grow so much. I have so many ideas sometimes, then go out to shoot, and fail; or, I have absolutely no ideas or inspiration and still fail. But I won't stop!
Have you guys struggled with growing in photography and staying inspired?
Oh I was tagged too by Tom.Coleman :)
He is an amazing photographer! You guys should check out his stream!
Ok, so I have never been tagged before so I guess I will just tell you guys 10 things about me? (you will rock if you read this whole thing!)
1) I love portraits and the drama and emotion they convey
2) Karrah Kobus I my number one inspiration
3) I jumped horses for five years before photography
4) I am probably one of the most sensitive people you will meet :)
5) I love to listen to and meet new people and help them through hard times
6) I constantly doubt myself and my photography
7) there is not anything much better than dancing in the rain :)
8) I have truly loved everyone on flickr I have met! It has been a great experience :)
9) I am obsessed with Paris and London, I swear I should've been born a brit! hahaha
10) Photography has helped me feel alive and go through hard struggles
I want to thank everyone for all your support and input! you all inspire me so much!
I hope everyone had a great Friday :)
Sorry for the "description"-turned-into-essay!!!!
I have never said this, but PRESS L :)