- Das Keyboard Ultimate Edition. Cherry MX Blue Switches
- This little remote controls the lighting in the room. (Shelves, TV stand, Computer, monitor)
- Designed a poster and got it printed at Vistaprint for a measly $15. Quality sucks, but that's expected from the price I paid.
$7 for a 50cmx70cm frame from Ikea. A very proud purchase
- Floating Lack Bookshelf, haven't had the time to install them yet. My bookshelf speakers will go on top of them
- Flood Lamp from Staples, spent hours on the interwebs looking for a good lamp that didn't cost a fortune. This thing was $30 on sale! Comes with a desk stand that has pencil holders and stuff.
- Acer S3 Ultrabook
- Sidewinder X8 Gaming mouse
Had this for a while, but still kicking strong.
- Case: Bitfenix Shinobi XL
CPU: Intel i7 3770k
GPU: XFX 7950
Still using stock cooler, waiting for water cooling parts to arrive!
- I ditched my floor mic stand for this one. It was originally a $20 Walmart lamp stand that sucked. A few quick adjustments and I got my shock mount mounted on it!
- Huge mess that I need to clean up. Not organized at all!
- An unhealthy amount of fountain pen inks. Over $70 worth of pen ink.
- The panel for the right side of the case. Installed a new harddrive and forgot to put it back on... woops!
- "$50 extra for the wireless version of this printer? No way!"
Still don't regret this decision, bought a 5m USB extension for $2.
- Restored a pair of vintage Melek Speakers, refoamed, and then applied a white glossy vinyl on them to make them look decent. I think I did a good job. *pat on the back
- Still gotta fix this when I have time.
- 2x 25" I-INC LED 1080p monitors
Java assignment ):
- Boom boom pow.
Kenwood, forgot what model they are.
The other pair is on the other side of the room.
- Center speaker, not hooked up because I have no room for this huge thing
- Kenwood VR-305 receiver.
Uses AV to 3.5mm to the computer.
AV to 3.5mm jack for whenever I want to connect to something else.
AV to 3.5mm to my TV on the other side of the room.
Fap Cave: Desk - Lights On
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts