St John's, Oulton
Built in 1827-29, St John the Evangelist is in the village of Oulton, near Rothwell, Leeds. Provision for it's building was made in the will of John Blayds (Calverley) and owner of Oulton Hall, who enclosed the common in 1809 and instructed that a church be built at the end of the Hall's drive.
For a while Oulton Hall was used as a psychiatric hospital and a number of odd tales have attached themselves to the grounds. Oulton village has a number of listed buildings, including a manor house dating to the late 15th century.