Anas - KHI
Taken at the entrence of Makli Graveyard, Thatta, Sindh, Pakistan
Thatta (100 km / 60 miles from Karachi)
The city, formerly commanding the delta of the Indus, was the capital of Lower Sindh from the 14th century. During the ruling period of Soomro Tribe Thatta was the capital of Sindh for 95 years. Between 1592-1739, it was governed in the name of the Mughal emperors of Delhi. In 1739 however following the Battle of Karnal the province was ceded to Nadir Shah of Persia, after which Thatta fell into neglect.
© ANAS AHMAD PHOTOGRAPHY