Münster, Westfalen, Paulusdom, astronomical clock, top section, left
Made in 1540, this astronomical clock replaced one from 1408 that had been destroyed by the anabaptists in 1534. The top section was painted by Ludger tom Ring in 1542. The middle section [between the pillars] is 4.1m wide.
On the left, Tutemann & his bell-ringing wife, renewed in 1687; the sculptor is not known.