St Laurence's, Warborough
St Laurence's church at Warborough is a largely 13th/14th century building consisting of aisless and continuous nave and chancel with a south transept and a sturdy square west tower rebuilt in 1666 (date recorded in flint on it's west face) similar to that at Dorchester.
Though it is a much restored building there are rewarding features within, such as the ancient lead font and some small fragments of 14th and 15th century stained glass in the north chancel window.
However the finest artwork here is to be found in the three superb Arts & Crafts windows by Bromsgrove Guild artist Archibald J.Davies, including the magnificent war memorial east window c1918. There are also two more recent windows by Michael Farrar Bell from the 1980s on the south side.