Today I made Danny a cloth cover for his Nintendo DS (a DS cozy). He'd seen some on the internet for the DS light, and they were 30 dollars and had to be imported from Japan. I told him, I think I can make one of those. So, yesterday I got some fabric, and today I made one. The main difference (besides mine being for the old DS, and theirs being for the DS light) is that I had to use white elastic. Theirs all have colorful elastic. I don't know where to find that, but it's not at WalMart, Hobby Lobby, or Hancock Fabrics. My selection was limited to white or black, so I used white. Also, I put batting in mine, which I don't know if they have in theirs. I had to make a pattern based on a single picture, so I think I did pretty good, and it only cost me seven dollars. If I make another one, there are a few changes I will make.