Day 113/365 ~ You Don’t Take a Photograph, You Make It [Explored!]
March 30, 2011.
You don’t take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams
Ten things I want to do before I die
1. Travel wherever I want to go, stand on top of mountains with the wind tugging at my hair, feel the cold air sinking into my lungs, like I'm actually learning to breathe
2. Write a book. I really want this to come true more than anything else.
3. Stand in the middle of a road at midnight with cars speeding past just to have that feeling of almost-dying-but-not-going-to because it's reckless. For once.
4. Get soaked in the rain without anyone telling me not to or that I'm going to fall ill.. Have water dripping into my eyes, have my hair soaked down my back, have water cascading through my fingers
5. Play a grand piano on the beach with waves crashing in the background, birds flying in the sky, the sun setting.
6. Lie under cherry blossoms with my eyes shut feeling petals falling onto my face, and the soft scent of flowers in the air
7. Have those cinematic moments when my eyes lock with someone from my past and time seems to slow down. Heart thumping, mind racing, wind sighing, everything else dissolving into a blur except the both of us. It would be nice if music was playing at the same time :P
8. Run in a wheat field with sunshine streaming everywhere, get that feeling of being immensely tiny compared to the world
9. Climb onto my roof and just watch the sky and clouds racing past for hours, have light burning onto me. Experience that emotion of being made up of light.
10. Set up some kind of foundation to help people, in some way, any way.