new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Mikro Kodesh | by altfelix11
Back to group

Mikro Kodesh

The former home of the Mikro Kodesh Synagogue at Oliver and Oak Park Avenues in north Minneapolis. Opened in 1926 and designed by local architect Septimus J. Bowler, it is a designated City of Minneapolis Landmark. The building now houses a church, with "Jesus is Lord" prominently displayed up top.

777 views
2 faves
2 comments
Taken on March 28, 2010