- Here be saunas. - Sighthound
- Recession Starter Land - Eiraq
- Are we subsidizing the Turkish part or are they having access to Youtube? - mbruck77
- It's called Occupied part (of Cyprus)and not Turkish! By EU its offcially described as one country, even the non-controlled by the Republic of Cyprus areas, thats why the whole island its included there! ;) - Andreas Constantinou ®
- You should forgive him, he's German and not well trained in Semantics. :)
- Here mosquitoes are waiting for people to get out of their saunas.
- Here people bathe by beating themselves with birch sticks.
- I forgot to mention that this region is autonomous and commonly known as "The Overseas Dependencies".
- It's exempt from EU legislation and not subsidized by Brussels.
A traceroute to the website of the Pres. of the TRNC (www.kktcb.eu) goes via Turkey, which suggests that they might be subject to YT filtering as well.
THIS MAP IS A LIE !!111^1!! - mbruck77
- yeah they grow armed wines - Art of Art!
- Bulgarian - land of Ken Lee
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo - Art of Art!
- LMAO! - Art of Art!
- War Addicts. I think Israel Should Be sent to War AA meeting - Art of Art!
- Berlusconia: a disgrace. - TRIPELEFF
- yeeeah - Rock is life
- Gibraltar is also a bank. - Fundación Internacional de Derechos Humanos
- Beerlandia - snopek
- land of the volvo - madridfrank31
- Paradise - mbmayorka
- turkish baths! where men get beaten with tree branches - Art of Art!
- uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Lukashenko :) - b..p
- "Dangerous east-european part" :) - Boyan Yurukov
- land of never ending beaches and highways. - Alice Bernardo
- In Soviet Russia, Birch Stick beat you - 'blindfutur3'
- omg neutral?!?! - Flowerpot Wang
- Indiepopolis - acb
- Absolutely hilarious! - travo1d
- The Wounded Celtic Tiger that's licking its paw. - DocBadwrench
- Lepa Brena ! That's so 80-ies. Glad that people still remember her. - Dragisa Krsmanovic
- I was born off map in Tripoli... - bless my pleasing woe
- Gulf of abba....Rofl - mellowknees72
- French-fries inventors - Rajko.be
- you don't know anything about my country. don't comment please. - Aliriza Sacan
- Why so touchy? ;)
- Fairytale Land as envisioned by striking transportation "workers": where vacations last 11 months and coffee & Gauloise breaks 3 of the remaining 4 weeks. - Dave LaFontaine
- poor fishermen - @abrunvoll
- rich fishermen - @abrunvoll
- hairdressers & management consultants - @abrunvoll
- men wearing mustaches and leather vests - @abrunvoll
- Most important economic point of mediterranean sea (a harbour in the middle of nowhere : Gioia Tauro) - collectif zoom
- oh yeah, this place rocks ;D - Rui.Ribeiro
- Israel is a pretty cool country and doesn't afraid of anything. - openfly
- Yup, you're the bravest!!!
- Prior to nationalization, all banks are neutral. :)
- Valley of folks who miss their monarchy. Also, horrible beer. - kewagi
- Silvio island - Latente 囧 www.latente.it
- Land of good beer and awful pizza. - pplassm1979
- Damn straight, Skippy. LOL - pplassm1979
- Yes, youtube is banned in Turkey. However, everyone use proxies. - ahmet alp balkan
- wait! nobody likes us, gas stealers, right? we are cute! :D - silpol
- I live in Huh land :( - gempachi
- Fishermen who stopped fishing and made furniture instead - Kjers..
- Hell yeah... even my piece of land is here :) - drcypher
- Northern Norway - independent and barbarish - lmarius
- My little Holland, where we live in a state of confused tolerance and extreme opinions. - Marcus Hiatus
- Hereherehere - rauliyoct
- me here - dejo6
- property of the mafia - bildungsr0man
- У - liilliil
- Й - liilliil
- Х - liilliil
- absolutely hilarious! :D - Sarp!
- Oil Wealth - stopthepop
- ..And crappiest coffee ever! - pyritz
- Oh hai guyz! - pyritz
- land of bacon and underage drinking - flickr.bysy
- Single with positive economic growth, yeay! Still one of the dullest. - skywalker++
- Germans call British: ISLAND MONKEYS !
hahaha, so funny... - Claudiu Balaceanu *
- drowning polar bears :'( - flickr.bysy
- You're wrong here... 'no oil sea' does have oil, lots.... in some parts.
Romania and Ucraina were fighting over it, and Romania won in Hague this year to extract like 70%of it, and Ukraine the rest. - Claudiu Balaceanu *
- The title is ironic. According to many people, the Bulgarian part is also full with oil. Problem is, neither Bulgaria, nor Romania or Ukraine have begun extracting it. When they actually do, I'll change the title. ;)
- here i'm - produzione esecutiva
- heheheee, we live in this eastern part - sensuous flooow design
- awesome, sorry for some idiots who doesn't have sense of humor. i love that, i'm turkish.. :D - seqizz
Dude everybody wears black at this losersland..! - GuRKaNKa
- yes, we rock! - Dawid Markoff
- Eurabia - Jacques Martel
- LMAO - Δ Ciscojaque
- IKEA + H&M - sftrajan
Where I Live
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts