Piazza del Campo, Siena
Piazza del Campo, Siena, Tuscany, Italy.
Siena (in English also spelled Sienna, the historic exonym) is a city in Tuscany, Italy. It is the capital of the province of Siena.
The historic centre of Siena has been declared by UNESCO a World Heritage Site. It is one of the nation's most visited tourist attractions, with over 163,000 international arrivals in 2008. Siena is famous for its cuisine, art, museums, medieval cityscape and the Palio, a horse race held twice a year.
This photo is in 7 groups
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 477,463 items
- Fine Gold 1,112,540 items
- *Music To My Eyes*~L1 w/7 Levels ~Active Sweeper ! ~ P1 A5 ~ 902,965 items
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) Watch out! Sweeper about! 1,157,737 items
- Viva la Vida! Alma e Cuore (P1-A5) 277,961 items
- RED - Level No. 1 (Post 1, Award 4) 378,562 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- a 39 photos