Bosa by the river
Bosa is a town and commune in the province of Oristano (until May 2005 it was in the province of Nuoro), part of the Sardinia region of Italy. Bosa is situated about two-thirds of the way up the west coast of Sardinia, on a small hill, about 3 kilometers inland on the north bank of the Temo River. The town has maintained a population of around 8,000 people for a significant amount of time, but has an urban character that has differentiated it from other locations in Sardinia. Agriculture and fishing play an important part in the city economy, thanks to the river valley near the coast surrounded by hills and highland plateaus.
Tech stuff: pp with Nik Color Efex Pro. Texture by skeletal mess, used in 2 layers: one in Overlay (68% opacity) and one in Multiply mode (36% opacity).
Explore Highest #16 + Frontpage on August 23, 2010.
#2 Nikon D80 Interestingness on August 29, 2010.
This photo is in 53 groups
- 100-100-1000 group (p1/f1/c1) 5,525 items
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 36,999 items
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 207,434 items
- * 50+ Faves 2011:The Most Recent!(Com. 2) * 6,281 items
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) Watch out! Sweeper about! 1,157,792 items
- Gek op Italië 3,089 items