Happy is the only way
Hi folks, I'm back from spending a week's vacation in France with my family. We rent a big house, about 100 km south of Paris. Great photo opportunities all around, I've made some great shots, of course in Paris, but also in Fontainebleau and in the region we stayed. Especially the large colza fields were eyecatching, as you can see here. More to come!
Captured near Vaux sur Lunain, France.
Explore Frontpage on May 3, 2009.
This photo is in 16 groups
- Click a Pic [ post 1 - award 5 ] - SWEEPERS RUNNING 132,080 items
- *WONDERFUL NATURE* [ Post 01, Award 03 ] ( Not People) 48,812 items
- **THE BEST VISIONS** ( Post 01, Award 03 ) 205,851 items
- *Music To My Eyes*~L1 w/7 Levels ~Active Sweeper ! ~ P1 A5 ~ 889,121 items
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a5) 541,668 items
- CLOSED Fl♥ckr Hearts -- Post 1 & Give 3 Hearts 686,354 items