Explore Front Page! Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
All of these kept falling off. By this shot, I think a quarter had already dropped from my arms, and I was trying to hurry before I sweated even more off.
Morning shot once again. Sadly, it seems as if I'm becoming accustomed to all the wonders of early morning. However, today a fox ran out of the woods in front of me on my way up to my golden spot. Also, someone thought it would be a good idea to chop down some trees at 7:00 a.m. I will never understand these people.
Oh, and I've been tagged again!
1. I've never seen an episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
2. I take a shower or jump in the pool after almost every single photo shoot.
3. I haven't seen my friends for almost two weeks. I love them, but I often just need breaks like this.
4. I've never owned a cell phone.
5. We have a pet iguana named Iggy, and he's three and a half feet long.
6. Everyone in my family is naturally extremely tan with the exception of me. They like to joke and call me "albino boy".
7. I'll choose a horror movie over any other genre. Always.
8. On vacations, I often anticipate the ride there more than reaching the actual destination. I just love long car rides/flights.
9. I've been told quite often that I seem bipolar.
10. Summer break is almost halfway over, and I just realized that I have done nothing.
Tagged random people.