Eurofighter Tempest F3 (WIP): thrust vectoring nozzle breakdown
Breakdown of the thrust vectoring nozzles I've got on my EF Tempest, and more recently my revamped Mig-35 SMT. It's a fairly simple design (took me a fair few hours to come up with it though) for a sturdy, round TVC nozzle without any nasty gaps.
Oh, and perhaps you've also noticed the aircraft in the back there ;) During Brickfair 2011, I purchased two Imperial V-wing fighters together with Magnus, with the intent of trying out their new cockpit canopy on my then prototype EF Tempest. Safe to say I've been procrastinating a bit in that regard... After seeing several iterations of single-seat fighters using that very same windscreen over the past six-seven months though, I've finally managed to get off my rear end and build the alternate cockpit I had envisioned for the Tempest. I've ironed out most of the kinks by now, and I'm fairly certain I'll get this ready for Brickfair 2012 ;)