Albright-Knox Art Gallery > Collections

The organization of The Buffalo Fine Arts Academy took place on November 11, 1862. The new organization opened and inaugurated its first gallery in the rented loft of the Arcade Building on December 23, 1862. Thus was launched the fourth public art gallery in the United States, only Philadelphia, Boston, and Hartford taking precedence.

International Exhibition of Pictorical Photography

International...

2 albums

Retrospective Collection of French Art, 1870-1910

Retrospective...

2 albums

Exhibition of Sculpture and Drawings by Artistide Maillol

Exhibition of...

3 albums