new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Ripaults Factory, Southbury | by Fin Fahey
Back to photostream

Ripaults Factory, Southbury

Built 1936 for Ripaults by A H Durnford. Pevsner comments: 'The only remaining interwar factory [in this area] with some panache.' It seems that at the time this comment was made, the factory was derelict (and presumably under threat) but is now occupied by the solid engineering firm Man Erf.

5,727 views
10 faves
24 comments
Taken on July 21, 2007