- The ground metal piece that touches the bottom of the flash when it is inserted. It is bent so it pushes against the bottom for better connection.
- Some hot glue on the center pin to keep it in place.
- Some plastic is carved away to get the wires nicely so they don't push the stand up and stays in level. After verifying that it works I filled all those areas with some hotglue and pushed the glue to the same level as the plastic with a protecting paper from a piece of double sided tape.
- This pin is from an IC holder.
- Some of the grounding metal is seen here.
- These lines help to align the hole and you only have to measure the distance from the locking pin to the center pin.
AS-19 sync port mod, details
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts