12-09-11 Waiting a Week
It's official! By this time next week, we'll know if our little baby is all sugar and spice or frogs and snails!
And because everyone has their own wives tale they go by, I figured I'd share with everyone the results of a few of them:
- Chinese gender charts: 2 have said girl, 2 have said boy
- Heart Rate: Baby's heart rate has been 160, 148, and 145 respectively (boy)
- Carry: I'm carrying on the lower side (boy)
- Cravings: I crave sweet things all the time (girl) But once in a while, I crave salty things... specifically sour cream and onion chips (boy)
- Numbers: The Mayan's say if the age of the mother (27) and year of conception (2011) are both odd, it's a girl.
- Wedding Ring: Popped off the wedding ring and put it on a string. It swung in a circle (boy)
- Morning Sickness: Apparently lots of morning sickness in the first trimester (yup) means girl
- Skin: My hands are very dry and I have fewer breakouts (boy)
- Headaches: Yup, there's a lot of them (boy)
- Moods: I'm moodier than before, definitely (girl)
So... what's your guess?