Oxen were used on campus even after 1900. The building in the background is Ross Hall.
Photo courtesy of Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University.
Copyright: If this photo is used in a publication or website, proper citation is required. All materials must be credited as follows: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University. It is the user’s responsibility to secure permission from the copyright holders for publication of any materials. Permission must be obtained in writing prior to publication. Please contact the Cushing Memorial Library for further information. Phone: 979-845-1951, Fax: 979-845-1441, Web: library.tamu.edu/Cushing, Email: email@example.com.