Texas A&M Campus, 1930s

    Newer Older

    The Texas A&M campus from the West Gate entrance, about 1930.

    Photo courtesy of Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University.

    Copyright: If this photo is used in a publication or website, proper citation is required. All materials must be credited as follows: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University. It is the user’s responsibility to secure permission from the copyright holders for publication of any materials. Permission must be obtained in writing prior to publication. Please contact the Cushing Memorial Library for further information. Phone: 979-845-1951, Fax: 979-845-1441, Web: library.tamu.edu/Cushing, Email: cushing-library@tamu.edu.

    orlandordiaz and kns 2005 added this photo to their favorites.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts