The Agriculture Building, a four-story classroom and office building was completed in 1922. Located directly across from the main entrance of Evans Library, the building now houses the Department of History and the Glasscock Center for Humanities Research.
Photo courtesy of Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University.
Copyright: If this photo is used in a publication or website, proper citation is required. All materials must be credited as follows: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University. It is the user’s responsibility to secure permission from the copyright holders for publication of any materials. Permission must be obtained in writing prior to publication. Please contact the Cushing Memorial Library for further information. Phone: 979-845-1951, Fax: 979-845-1441, Web: library.tamu.edu/Cushing, Email: email@example.com.