Security, Maintenance and OBS teams
All involved SUSE teams of the Open Build Service 2.3 release. From top left:
- Matthias Weckbecker enhanced osc for maintenance tasks
- Benjamin Brunner developed the webui patchinfo editor.
- Ludwig Nussel gave us insight into security team work and many exact bugreports.
- Stephan Kulow enhanced speed and webui to work better on the Factory distribution.
- Marcus Meissner gave us insight into security team work
- Dirk Müller developed with us the workflows for being able to manage maintenance releases.
- Michael Hager gave security & maintenance team the backings to join work on OBS.
- Roland Haidl gave the backing for the OBS development team
- Michael Schröder developed all necessary backend features
- Sascha Peilicke implemented webui parts and bug tracking features
- Rüdiger Oertel helped exact bugreportings, smaller fixes and gave feedback about code reviews.
- Adrian Schröter developed API features and rolled OBS releases.