From the roof of a friend of a friend a couple weeks back, looking north from around 57th Street over Central Park and the Upper West Side. You can see the George Washington Bridge faintly. Too tired to go out tonight after an 18-mile bike ride and kayaking on the Hudson this afternoon. Hoping for some new comps this week. 14mm (21mm=).
- George Washington Bridge, 5-6 miles away
- CNN sign at Columbus Circle
- Is this change in colour natural or from a grad filter? either way it's pretty smart. - StradaPhotography
- No filters. It was probably like that originally but increased in post.
- Best part! - *Inside The World*
- like this part - Eve Balashova
- love it - GoldenBraces
- Best part. ;) - Joe5150
- Wow! Heh, I was here 2 years ago! ;-) - templab
- i love this part!! is wonderful! - »Nico
- The most amazing park in the world! - New York Habitat
Central Park and the Upper West Side at Twilight, New York City
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts