I suppose I'm in a Halloween mood...I'm not completely happy with this but at this point it's as good as it'll ever be!
You guessed it again, still not doing much photography thanks to school (which is going decently well). Perhaps I'll try to shoot more Halloween things this week but until I'm either on break or on vacation I'm giving photography an internet time a bit of a rest.
And I got tagged again so here we go:
1) My favorite comedienne is Madeline Kahn, may she rest in peace...
2) ...who was in my favorite comedy, which is probably also the funniest movie of all time, Young Frankenstein.
3) When it starts getting colder my cat Midnight likes to snuggle under the covers with me, but she can only handle it for 5 minutes or so.
4) Some of my first memories involve grasshoppers: I was born in Idaho so for parts of the year there would be loads of them!
5) This coming California election will be my first, but I'll be turning my ballot in more than 80% blank.
6) I still dream of running away, it's always fun to think of places where I would go.
7) I think I've finally decided that having children will be a part of my future, hopefully within the next ten years, but I still hesitate because I don't like the world in which I would have to raise them.
8) The troubles I had that forced me to not finish last semester turned out to be blessings in disguise because now I'm doing better than ever this time around and, wait for it...I'm actually making friends!
9) French is one of my least favorite languages to sing in.
10) I can't wait for Thanksgiving this year.