Harry Potter flying Ford Anglia 105E (junk version) _07
The roof is "leaned" using connection tolerances and natural behaviour of Lego parts. I've used a couple of free studs (3mm rigid hose inside 4mm pneumatic hose) to correct the particular shape of the rear pillars and yes, I did cut some bars for the signal lights. At first, I thought about using simple orange hose, but I like the car too much not to sacrifice a couple of flame bars.
Fortunately, the minifig heads still fit in, but I've deliberately left them out for now so that the interior is visible.
I've built the car with whatever light blue shades I had at hand at this time but honestly, I don't even feel like going much further, at least not for this beaten and weathered version. Maybe the technic brick holding the door handle, but that's just about it.
So... Whomping Willows... Forbidden Forrests... wicked Burrows ... all sorts of things like that are now flying through my head ;P