new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Norwegian Evangelic Lutheran Cemetery (Vernon County, Wisconsin) | by courthouselover
Back to photostream

Norwegian Evangelic Lutheran Cemetery (Vernon County, Wisconsin)

This rural Lutheran church with two 80-foot towers was designed by Albert Parkinson in Gothic Revival style. Theodore Thorson built it from 1909 to 1910, with windows from the Ford Brothers Glass Company of Minneapolis and an altar from the Fond du Lac Church Furniture Company. It stands at the intersection of Coon Prairie and E. Coon Prairie roads to the southeast of Westby in Vernon County, and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.

53 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on June 29, 2020