new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Cherubs under Stations of the Cross | by elycefeliz
Back to photostream

Cherubs under Stations of the Cross

Angels under bases of Stations of the Cross

 

Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center is located in the heart of Greater Cincinnati and sits on 13.1 acres of landscaped property in a residential area of Norwood, Ohio. This structure, originally built in 1920 under the direction of Archbishop Henry Moeller as a major seminary, has now become a Marian center.

947 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on December 14, 2011