St John Chrysostom
Boasting an almost complete scheme of glass by Burlison & Grylls, St John Chrysostom is a welcoming and inclusive church, largely dating from 1906, when it was rebuilt following a disastrous fire. The glass was installed over a couple of decades, the original scheme being adapted as circumstances warranted, and particularly the onset of the Great War.
41 photos · 139 views