Hazardous Voltage Inside.JPG

    Newer Older

    This logo makes me want to avoid being electocuted. I was waiting at the gas station when I noticed this on an electrical-type box. And I thought only Canadians had cute warnings on dangerous equipment.

    nikaltu, Jared Cunha, Eef van Zegveld, and 3 other people added this photo to their favorites.

    1. scoutsadie 85 months ago | reply

      Every time I see this out in the world, I wish I had my camera and wonder if anyone has added it to the 'stick figures in peril' group on Flickr... now I know!

    2. Bill Selak 85 months ago | reply

      That's why I always keep my Canon SD 800 in my pocket! I'm glad I captured this shot for you.

    3. Jared Cunha 84 months ago | reply

      Haha, we had this on our tortilla machine back when I worked at a mexican joint. Good to see the spark monster is gettin' around.

    4. Czechout [deleted] 71 months ago | reply

      That looks like a Manga book murder, not an accident!

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts