Former Adam Murray's Store, Dyer's Crossing, NSW
Copyright - All Rights Reserved - Black Diamond Images
Moved from John Wright's sawmilling village at Fairview, later known as Avalon, just east of Krambach after the mill closed Circa 1918.
This building operated here in Dyers Crossing as the village store for many years before becoming a private residence. Information courtesy Max and June Wright.