FIMO clay tzedakah box which we use for coins before Shabbos
Tzedakah, meaning charity or righteousness, has always been a Jewish tradition. In fact, it is an obligation for us to have compassion for our fellow man.
What a precious mitzvah to teach children - to put a coin in tzedakah box every day - thereby instilling in them the importance of helping others.
We put money in the tzedakah box before lighting the Shabbos candles because one is not to handle money on the Sabbath ...
This photo is in 5 groups
- Favorites: 5 196,246 items
- Stars of David around the world (jewish stars) 1,779 items
- Yiddischkeit 1,754 items
- Jewish World 26,034 items
- Shabbat/Shabbos: G-d's precious gift to the Jewish people 907 items
This photo is in 1 album
- The beauty of the blues ... 155 photos