Joe Spinell struts his stuff as kingpin of high-stakes real estate swindlers at a meeting in the Bank for Savings Building (Birmingham, Alabama) in Bob Rafelson's "Stay Hungry" (1976)
- Regions Bank Building (under construction in 1975)
- Watts Tower (now apartments)
- Empire Building (Colonial Bank)
- The Production Designer was Toby Rafelson, I guess a relative of the director. Looks like he went to the Dept. of Planning and Permits and got some blueline copies of downtown building maps and colored in some of the lots to dress up the developer's conference room in the Bank for Savings Building.
- Joe Spinell's character is named "Jabo", possibly a reference to state senator Jabo Waggoner.
Joe Spinell at BFSB
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts