From the start of my origami life, there has been 10 topics that I decided to fold in my whole life.
Two of them, contains teeth. But as you guys already know, origami techniques that folds out teeth are quite much limited.
So, for the past 7 years, I tried really hard to make my own technique to fold such things out. And now, I'm uploading a model that uses it, Baby T-rex.
It's still halfway the work, but I guess this thing really worked out fine.
I wasn't intending to fold a T-rex from the start, but as times has gone by, it seemed that T-rex would be prefect for the checkup on my teeth-folding technique.
8 teeth on the upper mouth, 12 teeth on the lower mouth. The paper was too thick so I only color-changed the upper mouth and the tongue.
Hope you guys like it :D