the pool at foro italico

This building, designed as the "palazzo delle Termi" or palace of the Baths by Costantino Costantini in 1937, became part of the Olympic complex in 1960.

6,916 views
8 faves
1 comment
Taken on October 28, 2005
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 5.8 mm
  • 1/30
  • Flash (off, did not fire)
  • Show EXIF
This photo is in 1 album

Additional info

  • Viewing this photo Public
  • Safety level of this photo Safe
  • S Search
    Photo navigation
    < > Thumbnail navigation
    Z Zoom
    B Back to context