19860607 L1156 at Dynon
Electric loco L1156 stannding in the L Class road at Sth Dynon loco yard.
This has the V/Line livery while the loco behind wears the colours of the Victorian Railways.
One of 25 Co-Co 1790kW electric locomotives supplied by the English Electric Co. in England. They entered service in 1953, and operated until about 1990 on the Gippsland Line.