Along with a boat load of dolls, I picked up a few cheap widgets to destroy.
This quality Bell and Howell camera with a "Japan Lens" was 95 cents, so I picked it up.
I tamped the initiating device with some clay to help move the action towards the front and it looks like it worked.
I also got the bright idea yesterday to stop using foam backgrounds. When I first decided I wanted to use colored backgrounds, I used the foam sheets because I could wash them off and use them multiple times.
But now, I loose a foam sheet each time I make a shot. So paper is much cheaper than a dollar per piece of foam.