new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
160411-043 CPS | by HHA124L
Back to photostream

160411-043 CPS

The Coty Building, Great West Road Brentford. Cosmetics, soap, lipsticks etc were made here until 1979. Taken over and beautifully maintained as the Syon Clinic. Built in 1933 by....Wallis, Gilbert and Partners.

 

www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/447826.print/

 

www.bmihealthcare.co.uk/syonclinic

631 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on April 16, 2011