2200 block of South Grove Street
"The Henneberry Printing Company opened a large plant at 22nd and Clinton near the river in the mid 1890s, and it was vastly enlarged in the 1920s after the company was taken over by John Cuneo, becoming the city's second largest printer as Cuneo Press." -- www.encyclopedia.chicagohistory.org/pages/1010.html
*These Cuneo buildings were the first controlled demolition implosions in the City of Chicago back in 1995. The building which fronts Cermak (in the distance at left-center) still stands.