One of those shots you beg the camera to have captured after it happened. Happens so fast you cant do anything but click away and hope. Really a highlight for me. I think it will be a while before i can outdo this however lucky it may be! I have a fairly sharp frame after this i will save and post a bit later, they are thumping each other and forgetting the fish lol. What a great day!
Happy to get to meet some more flickr faces today, Jim and Heather it was a great pleasure and hope to do it again soon! Looking forward to your shots as well!
This photo is in 65 groups
- RED - Level No. 1 (Post 1, Award 4) 375,503 items
- The Best Wildlife Photography on Planet Earth. 13,863 items
- Flickr Global (Your Best Photographs). 85,611 items
- ANIMALANDIA. ( Solo animales.) 22,133 items
- Naturaleza Ceibe - Only nature - * P1 /C2 * 26,398 items
- NATURALEZA SOLAMENTE * Only Nature* P/1- C/1 110,273 items