Marshall, TX train station
Built in 1912 by Texas & Pacific Railroad. Marshall was originally the eastern terminus of T&P but ultimately they expanded east into Louisiana. Now used by Amtrak and for the Texas & Pacific Museum.
Marshall is a classic adaptive reuse success story. Union Pacific was ready to burn the place down in 1988 before locals gathered the funds needed to create what now is perhaps best restored train station in Texas.