- I would do away with this, to me it looks like it was just added for looks and does'nt really serve any other purpose. - -Frankie C-
- Front shock/spring/shocks I would guess. Oversized for oversized jumps, etc. - wunztwice
- ...ummm...you win? - -Frankie C-
- Try to figure out why he responded to your note the way he did.
Think about it... - Memory ☓
- Large and in charge shocks for big jumps? I dont think I am getting what you are getting. - -Frankie C-
- The massive compression from landing a large jump or driving at a high rate of speed over rough terrain calls for large shocks to handle the pressure, as well as a very sturdy frame. That's what this structure looks to be. I'm not sure what the problem is... - wunztwice
- Well I knew that, I just thought they could be smaller for looks. - -Frankie C-
- seqsy - phrawggmak
- sweet - phrawggmak
- delicious - phrawggmak
- Looks good to me. Can't we all just get along? - Obxcrew
- Pointless Note Train:tm:!
On a more serious note, I think this part really makes the model. - Dezperado
- love the blue accents. - Bravo-Sierra
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts