ELMWOOD HALL [ORIGINALLY A PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH] REF-102880
Elmwood Hall is a former Presbyterian Church, on University Road in Belfast, Northern Ireland. It is situated opposite Queen's University Belfast. The Hall was built in 1860-2 and is a mixture of styles, principally Italianate with a spire on top of a campanile. It was designed by John Corry but not actually erected until 1872. The pulpit and other internal furnishings have been removed along with the stained glass windows.