The red row
View over the vineyards between Auvernier and Serrières, wearing their autumn coat. Handheld HDR with wideangle.
There are lots of vineyard in the whole region, Neuchâtel is famous in Switzerland for its wines, especially white ones.
I liked this single red row that stands out at the left of the picture.
This photo is in 10 groups
- Weinberge / Vineyards 3,002 items
- NATURE'S - CREATIONS post 1/award 2 146,540 items
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 584,839 items
- HIDDEN TREASURE POST 1 AWARD 3 289,092 items
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE (Post 1, Award 3) Best Quality Images!CLOSED! 102,639 items
- Let me entertain you (P1/C3) 85,343 items