This was Birmingham...
WMPTE 2556 (JOJ556) an ex Brimingham City Transport Guy Arab IV motorbus pictured at St Martin's Circus, Digbeth, Birmingham on the rainy day in 1970. This view shows what a bland and grey concrete jungle the centre of Birmingham had become due to the redevelopment of the City Centre in the 1960s. The whole area has since been rebuilt, but I can't say that it looks any better. All that remains of this view is the Rotunda office block in the background.
This photo is in 5 groups
- Birmingham City Transport (please read the rules) 658 items
- Concrete Birmingham 1,291 items
- Birmingham 77,094 items
- West Midlands Passenger Transport Executive (Oct 1969- Oct 1986) 1,782 items
- Guy Motors Ltd of Wolverhampton 4,709 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- GUY ARAB 1V 2526-2625 14 photos