Tangled Yoke Cardigan - front
I love it. Love the colour, the cables, the perfect fit and those beautiful wooden buttons. Just love everything about it.
Pattern: Tangled Yoke Cardigan by Eunny Jang, Interweave Knits Fall 2007.
Yarn: Novita Wool, 480 gr.
- 3,5 mm in the body and sleeves
- 3,0 mm in the collar
- 2,5 mm in the buttonbands
- 2,0 mm binding off the collar sts
- Used DK yarn so made size 38" to fit 42" bust.
- 6,5” ribbing in the body, 8,5” in the sleeves.
- Added lots of length (5,5”) between the dec and inc sections of the body –> started the increases when work measured 12”.
- Started the increases in the sleeves only when sleeve measured 5,5”.
- Added lots of length to the sleeves.
- Knitted 3,5” after joining sleeves to body before the first dec row.
- 11 buttons instead of nine.