new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Our Lady & St Edward's Catholic Church | by Dugswell2
Back to photostream

Our Lady & St Edward's Catholic Church

St Anthony's church served the area until the expansion of Fulwood to the west of Garstang Road led to the opening of Our Lady and St Edward's on Marlborough Drive in 1954. The Primary School was not opened until the summer of 1966, the children attending St Anthony's until then, by which time it had had to be built away from the church and on Lightfoot Lane.

482 views
2 faves
0 comments
Taken on July 28, 2013